Menu

Alfonso Lacruz nominated as the best RE/MAX Eralia Associate Agent

I am very proud of being nominated as the best RE/MAX Eralia Associate Agent in 2010 at our last Christmas meeting. The categories that have been awarded are the best Associate Agent by income, the best Associate Agent by number of operations closed in cooperation with other agents and the best Associate Agent in promoting the RE/MAX Eralia brand.

I want to thank my team and all the people that is helping and supporting me in this challenging adventure. Without their help, this achievement would have been impossible in my second year as RE/MAX Eralia Associate Agent and in the actual market conditions. I think we have another challenging 2011 but with the same help and support we will overcome all the difficulties and will try again to be on the top.

All this work has also helped me to be among the top RE/MAX agents in Spain (+800 agents).